Trusted by Pharmacists!
Fast, soothing relief of painful mouth sores such as canker sores, gum irritations, cold sores and fever blisters.
Temporarily relieves pain due to:
- Canker sores
- Cold sores
- Fever blisters
- Minor irritations or injury of the mouth and gums
- Remove imprinted safety seal from bottle cap
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply product with cotton swab or clean fingertip to the affected area. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a dentist or doctor.
|Benzocaine 10% . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .||Oral pain reliever|
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, peppermint oil, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, sodium saccharin, tannic acid
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other “caine” anesthetics.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if imprinted bottle seal is broken or missing prior to opening. Keep carton for full drug facts.