Ting® Antifungal Spray Powder
Cures Most Athlete’s Foot and Jock Itch
Clinically-proven ingredients help cure athlete’s foot and jock itch while providing immediate relief from itching and burning. Daily use of Ting® prevents re-infection of athlete’s foot.
- Effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Effectively relieves itching, scaling, burning and discomfort that can accompany athlete's foot and jock itch
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well, hold 4" to 6" from skin. Spray a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
|Miconazole Nitrate 2%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .||Antifungal|
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera gel, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isopropyl myristate, propylene carbonate, SD alcohol 40-B (10% w/w), sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite.
Propellant: Isobutane, normal butane, propane
For external use only
Flammability Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture; do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperatures above 49°C (120°F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Do not use
- In or near the mouth or the eyes
- For nail or scalp infections
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature 15°– 25°C (59°– 77°F).